Monday, December 28, 2009

Classes Are Getting Close

I just want to remind everyone that Jan 4th is the cut off day for under enrolled classes at Torrance, this is especially true for the watercolor class because we are short by 4 people and I'm sure that they will not let the class go with so few people enrolled. If you want your classes to go you must sign up this week, ask a friend to sign up with you, it makes it more fun when you can share.

Don't for get that I will be teaching watercolor up at the PV Art Center and I believe that they will keep registration open until the first day (wish Torrance would take heed), so it my Monday watercolor class is closed at Torrance, I will be teaching at PVAC all day on Tues. Classes there a 3 hours long and run for 10 weeks so they do cost a bit more but you do get more. Call for information at: 310-541-2479 the class I will be teaching is currently listed as Cathy Cangro's watercolor classes.

Hope to see you all in the New Year. Have a Happy and Creative New Year!

No comments: