Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I Just want to remind everyone that on Monday the Powers That Be will be looking at under enrolled classes and it looks like the watercolor class will be amongst the ones they will cut. I am sure that with only 5 people signed up they will not cut us any slack, maybe if we had 7 or 8 we could cut a deal, but 5 isn't strong enough to even be considered.

My thanks an appreciation to those who have signed up for the acrylic class and also to the 5 brave souls who registered for the Watercolor class. If you would still like to take my watercolor class check out the classes up at the PV art Center on Tues mornings and afternoons, their registration will be open until the day of the class as far as I know, you can call them at 310-541-2479 and ask about Cathy Cango's classes, they are the ones I will be taking over. They are 3 hours instead of 2 1/2 and 10 weeks opposed to 8 (or less) so they do cost a bit more but are comparable in price.

I hope everyone has a happy and creative New Year and I hope to see you all soon.

No comments: