Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter 2011

Hi Everyone

If you have been in my classes before you may be checking this blog so I thought I'd post the link to the pictures I will be using in class for the demo. I had a request to do snow and snow isn't just white so this should be a good learning project.

http://picasaweb.google.com/artistlgp/Winter2011#

If you don't want to paint the picts I have posted or have a different snow photo you want to work from, please feel free to do so. Everything I will cover in my demo about snow can be applied to any snow or white you have in your own painting.

Also - I can't ever remember saying this before - both my classes are pretty full, 13 at Torrance and 16 at PV so you might want to come early to get a good seat. I was amazed that my classes did so well, I want to thank everyone for signing up and for your support, you are awesome!


See you soon.

No comments: