Thursday, January 22, 2009

Acrylic and Watercolor Winter 09

Both classes:

Class will meet this coming Monday Jan 26th so please be ready to roll up your sleeves and get working on this semesters projects.

Both classes please have your reference material with you whether it is the project I have designed or one of your own. Students in my watercolr class, though there will be time to draw your design on your paper, if you can get your drawing on your watercolor paper before class we can get started on it sooner.

We have a lot of work to do and with another holiday next month, it is a challenge to keep up our momentum so I want to get you going ASAP so you can work on things at home when we have a holiday.

If you have any questions or if you can't find equipment or paint colors, let me know and I will see what I can do. My e-mail is: artistlgp@gmail.com (Google gives me an e-mail, i might as well use it :-) My AOL e-mail will also get to me.

I hope everyone is looking forward to starting these projects as much as I am, it's been a long time between classes and I'm eager to get going.

See ya all Monday!

No comments: