Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall 2010 Watercolor Class

I am not going to do a regular blog this time because I think you can see better by checking out the picture page http://picasaweb.google.com/artistlgp/Fall2010AcrylicAndWatercolorClasses#

I will say that when you do something to damage the paper or add something like ink or wax, you better be sure that is what you want to do because once done it can't be reversed or changed.

Each of you might want to make up your own booklets on textures by cutting up squares of paper and trying to duplicate what I showed you in class, this will give you a reference when you need it and it will also give you some practice doing the different textures.

At PV, I will go thru some color blending. If you have any particular problems and want to see a demo on it, let me know. See you in class.

No comments: