Saturday, September 12, 2009


This is for the watercolor students regarding our class: According to my boss, unless we can pick up one more student by Monday, we will be faced with a decision to make regarding the class. We will be able to keep it open if we all agree and our choices will be to (1) shorten the class either by one full session or (2) only going 2 hours instead of 2 1/2 hours or (3) increase the price. I would go for the second option since most of you tend to leave around 3 anyway, but the choice will be yours and it must be anonymous! All of you must agree to whatever option the majority chooses. If we go for less time, there will be no refunds, less time is in lieu of paying more. If you know anyone please have them register ASAP.

Thank you all for your support and I will see you on the 21st.

No comments: