Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fall Projects 08

I hope that everyone has had a nice break and that you have signed up for the classes you want. Remember that you need to sing up before Wednesday so any classes you want to take don't get closed.

If you are new to my classes, check the archives and you will find a list of materials needed for the classes, many things are basic to both classes but I have noted the differences between watercolor and acrylic equipment. I will go over supplies the first day so if you have any questions or if you have some equipment already and want to know if it is okay we can discuss it at that time.

I have posted the drawing for the class projects on the picture page. (click on the Fall Projects 08 above or click here to go to the picture page: http://picasaweb.google.com/artclasspics/FALL08#

Because I have used reference photos I took from newspapers and magazines I cannot post the reference photos on the picture page. The drawing should be all that you need and I will have the photos I used available in class, but we are going to be "doing our own thing" for the most part not a rendering of the photos. Trust me :-)

If you have any questions you can e-mail me at LerriPete@aol.com I look forward to seeing all of you in about a week.

No comments: